Thursday, September 25, 2008

I can do this unpaid


If I can do only one job in the world, it would be cooking. I can spend hours cooking. I like to cook difficult dish. I am not mee goreng or bee hun goreng type. You can cook that if you want.

I am into briyani, bukhari, rendang tok, tajine, Irish stew and the likes.

I have cooked for quantities and would rejoice the challenge. Give me a bigger space, a helper and a sharp knife, I will cook up a storm. This picture is my biryani which I cooked for a small fuction. It took 5 hours, preparation and cooking time but the result was satisfactory...... as always.


One day I would like to cook for bigger crowd, a few thousands may be. It is more challenging when cooking for such crowd. I think the challenge is more on the speed rather than ingredients.

No comments: